Welcome to English Pronunciation Simplified

Use this blog to practice what you learned in class. Watch the video clips carefully and try to mimic what you see and hear. You may make comments, and suggestions by clicking on the word "comment" under each post.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

* Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss

This seems to have developed a "tinny" sound after I uploaded it to the blog. I apologize if it sounds bad on your computer. Let me know.







You need to buy this book, or check it out of the library. It is better if you buy it, because you can write in it. Look at each sentence, mark the places where you know I will be linking. Read the story, silently, along with me. Try to hear the linking. Listen over and over again.




Page 1 - 23








pages 24 - 43








page 44 - end


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive